Working for The Participation People
We care about our staff, and we want our staff to care about their work.
We aim to recruit the BEST staff, who share our vision, values, passion and commitment.
What we know about working for us:
- 100% of our staff told us they “feel happy at work“
- 100% of our staff told us that “there is good, clear & constructive communication between all staff, including managers.“
- 100% of our staff told us they “find the work expected of [them] is stimulating and challenging.“
- 100% of our staff told us that they felt “managers promote a positive atmosphere of respect and teamwork.“
In return for their hard work, we offer our staff:
- A standard 37-hour working week.
- 30 days of annual leave, plus all statutory holidays – staff accrue an additional 1 day of annual leave per year of service (up to 5 additional days).
- Up to 3 days per year of paid volunteering leave.
- Up to 10 days per year of additional leave with salary sacrifice (after 1 year’s service).
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with The People’s Pension, in line with Government guidance.
- A range of flexible working arrangements, including flexi-time, time off in lieu, home or remote working and compressed hours.
- A 16-25 railcard, for those staff who are eligble.
- A Spotify Premium account.
We currently have no job opportunities – sorry!